Create realistic Desert Mountain environments with this powerful easy to use pack. Perfect for level designers and environment artists.
Contains Brushify Landscape Auto Material. Allow users to paint multiple biomes with ease across huge landscapes. Supports flowmapping, tessellation, roughness, texture lods, optimized shader overdraw.
This pack comes with a playable level with a complete ready-made landscape. Everything you see in the screenshots is provided, along with the powerful shaders and workflows shown in Brushify tutorials.
Desert Mountains Showcase Video:
Brushify packs can be merged together, in Epic launcher, click 'Add to project' then choose 'Overwrite files'. This is required because Brushify packs share some generic objects, textures and shaders.
Tutorials: Learn to use Brushify with Brushify - Unreal Engine Bootcamp!
Getting Started tutorial:
Build a level in 1 hour:
View Brushify Changelog
- 4 Unique Desert Mountain Terrain Brushes (as pictured above)
- Each Terrain Brush has both Meshes and Alpha Brushes.
- 1 Alpha Brush Texture is included that can be used to sculpt mountains directly into the landscape. (4 seperate brushes are stored in the RGBA Channels.)
- Includes a simple landscape auto material that automatically textures the terrain as users paint.
- Automaterial includes 9 Paintable Biome materials Grass, GrassDry, Desert, Dunes, Beach, Forest, ForestDry, Snow, Mud
- Texture variants for multiple biomes are included (Snow, Grassland, Desert and Rocky)
- Optimized Grass is also included
- Includes rock meshes
- Includes Procedural Spawner that automatically covers terrain slopes with rocks.
- Includes a complete rock set:
Texture Sizes: All Textures are 8192x8192 resolution
Vertex Count: 1000 to 62,000
LODs: All Meshes have 6 LODs
4 Distance Terrain meshes
3 Rock Meshes
1 Grass Mesh
30 Material Instances
1 Terrain Alpha Brush Texture (4 seperate alphas in RGBA Channels)
Contains Landscape Auto Material (auto textures terrain, paint down multiple biomes, easy material and layer setup)
Contains Near Mesh shader (easily switch assets to different biomes: snow, desert, coast)
Contains Water Shader
Contains Foliage Material
Contains Cloud Shadows Material
Visit Brushify.io for more information.