This is a set of animations and blueprints for a third-person door interaction system.
- Animations, Door Blueprint, Door Interaction Component, AnimBP, and example character BP which uses the door component
- Two versions of each animation to support doors with knobs or horizontal handles/levers
- Movable IK target to guide the character's hand to the location of the knob in your door model
- Lock/unlock functionality
- Multiplayer support
- Step-by-step documentation for merging into your project and setting up custom doors
- All Blueprints are commented thoroughly to describe what each part does
Note: Although the IK target guides the character's hand to the location of the knob you specify, there are physical limits on how far the hand can reach. This is best used with knobs in fairly standard locations!
Features: Third person door interaction animations and blueprints
Number of Blueprints: 3 (Door BP, Door Interaction component, Character AnimBP)
Number of Animations: 12 in-place / 12 root motion
Input: Keyboard / Mouse
Network Replicated: Yes
Supported Development Platforms:
Documentation: Can be found in the DoorDocumentation folder in the project's root directory.
Important/Additional Notes: Source FBX files for the animations are located in the SourceFiles folder in the project's root directory.