-> Watch The Trailer <- | Playable Demo | 12 Hour RPG Build Using The Map
**Limited Time Promotion Get our best selling Ultimate SFX Bundle for free when buying this pack** (Send us a private message on Discord )
**Enable "Water" and "Landmass" plugins to open the level.
**Sounds Included: We decided to include our best selling music pack Midlands - Fantasy Music (9.99$) We also added some ambiances to make sure you can really make the scene come to life!
This medieval environment comes with a playable village and an interconnected castle. Interiors are included for the key buildings in the village (Blacksmith house, Little Huts) and watchtowers across the map. The castle is entirely modular (Including fences, stairs etc.) The village comes with a few houses which we combined in interesting ways to achieve the village currently seen in the showcase. The market stalls, temporary roofs, Flags, Water fountains and virtually every other part is also broken up to ensure you can easily create your own environments with ease.
This environment came to be thanks to the countless requests we received from our discord community. We wanted to make something special and we are proud to finally release our most ambitious project to date!
The style of this environment can be considered as semi-realistic to hyper-realistic.
- Modular - This pack will enable you to easily create vast medieval worlds far larger then the scene provided.
- Historically Accurate - From the castle to the foliage, we made sure everything is historically accurate and blends together in a very believable way
- VFX - We have included a high quality dust specifically made for this environment the effect can be seen in the blacksmith's house but it can be placed anywhere to add ambiance. We also added a smoke effect for the chimneys.
- Decal - A versatile damage decal is included. In its creation we made sure it will be effortless to drag and drop to wherever you please!
- Size - The pack contains 133 unique meshes that will enable you to build everything from a castle on a hill to a mysterious thieves den.
- Optimized - The scene is well optimized and runs smoothly on PCs and consoles
Number of Unique Meshes: 133
Vertex: 22 - 44k (Most complex buildings)
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 43
Number of Textures: 141
Texture Resolutions: (256 x 16, 1024x1024, 2048x2048)