A first person, high-quality Bare Arms Skeletal Mesh Character rigged to the default Epic Skeleton. Adjustable parameters in the Material Instances allow for easy customization, allowing users to adjust the lightness/darkness of the skin, roughness, and custom fingernail colors.
Also includes three incredibly detailed and perfectly fitting Gloves, also rigged to the default Epic Skeleton. Material Instances have a parameter for quickly swapping the Base Color of each Glove. Each Glove has three different skins to choose from.
Glove types: Finger-less, Short, and Gauntlet style.
These AAA quality first-person character Arms with Gloves are perfect for any FPP project.
- Fixed skinning issues with all skeletal meshes (dislocation, stretching, pinching, asymmetry)
- Added a combined version for all three Gloves with the Bare Arms (x3 Skeletal Meshes)
- Added Roughness Parameter to Glove 3 Material
- Added 3 Opacity Mask Textures for use with Bare Arms Material (for each glove type)
- Added Opacity Mask Parameter to Bare Arms Material (to hide parts of the arms under the gloves so that there is no clipping during animations)
- 1 high-quality FPS Arms Mesh
- 3 high-quality Glove Meshes with 3 different Skins per Glove.
- 3 combined Meshes of Gloves with Arms.
- Rigged and scaled to the default Epic Skeleton – compatible with marketplace animations
- All textures are 4K
- Material Instances for easy Material editing
Rigged to Epic skeleton: Yes
IK bones are included: Yes
Number of characters: 1 FPP Arms, 3 Gloves, 3 Arms with Gloves
Vertex counts of characters: Arms: 7408, Gloves: 2404, 3444, and 4561
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 4 Materials, 15 Material Instances
Number of Textures: 30
Texture Resolutions: 4096 × 4096 / 2048 × 2048 (opacity masks)
Supported Development Platforms:
Documentation: Email Support
Important/Additional Notes: No Blueprints Included