Want to play your game in fullscreen without building it? Want to edit your scene in fullscreen?
Now you can!
Contact | Discord | Forum Thread
- Plug 'n' play, it works out of the box;
- Great performance, optimized to disable rendering of views that are not visible during fullscreen;
- Multi-screen support, use as many monitors as you want;
- Configurable to best fit your needs;
- Fullscreen for any window, even the whole editor;
- Clean code.
An extension that does what its name says, it puts editor windows in fullscreen mode, simple and easy, useful for recording, testing in a real gaming environment and tweaking your scene.
Everything is still fully functional in fullscreen.
How to Use
Simply press the shortcut to fullscreen a window or close it, defaults are:
- F9 for any focused view;
- F10 for game view;
- F11 for scene view;
- F12 for the main view.
These shortcuts can be changed anytime in the preferences menu.