Blueprints, one for standard doors and one for sliding doors, cover the most common door sizes and designs. Including 9 handle design. 21 international standard door sizes can be chosen from a drop down menu. One click to make the door interactive (open and close).
Watch Example Video
Documentation (click on More Pages: Doors - 3rd image from left)
- universal door blueprint (standard and sliding) for common doors in architectural projects
- 6 standard door designs in multiple sizes each
- 3 sliding door designs in multiple sizes each
- 9 standard door handle variations
- option for a window above the door frame
- 19 material or colour variations
- option for interactive door, auto or manually opening
- example doors in a show room
- Doors are prepared to swap materials from dispatcher (like the ArchVizUI V2 - separate product).
- Custom solution to swap materials easy to implement with Event Dispatcher
Vertex Count: optimised geometry less than 2000 per asset.
LODs: Not necessary
Number of Unique Meshes: 57 (doors and frames)
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 60 (doors and frames)
Number of Textures: 40+
Texture Resolutions: 2048
Supported Development Platforms: PC, Mac and Linux