Attention! this plugin has been open sourced under MIT license, find it at github .
This Plugin incorporates functionalities for Mirroring character animation both at runtime and inside the editor.
Component Space Mirroring.
• Mirror Table: holds the settings for mirroring a skeleton's animations in Bone Space
• In-Editor tool, Create Mirror Table from Skeleton: this tool takes a skeleton asset as a reference for quickly creating a basic template for a Mirror Table
• Mirror Pose and Mirror Pose CS nodes: for mirroring poses through animation blueprints.
• In-Editor tool, Mirror Animation Asset: this tool creates a new animation from the mirrored version of the selected Animation Asset.
• New Character and Character Movement Component classes: with extended functionality that allow mirroring the Root Motion received from animations.
Network Replicated: Yes, check the documentation for the details on how to replicate these features
Supported Development Platforms: Windows, Mac
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows, Mac
Important/Additional Notes: The only platform that is excluded for packaging is IOS, however there are no dependencies that stop use in other platforms (such as HTML5, XboxOne, PS4, etc).