WebGL Demo - Android Demo - Documentation - Video
[V3.49 Update Released]
Please read release notes.
* Compatible with Unity 2019, Unity 2020, and Unity 2021.
* 9 configured vehicle prefabs ready to use,
* 10 Demo Scenes for presenting regular City, Mobile City, Photon, Enter/Exit scenes (FPS/TPS), Vehicle Selection, and more...
* Photon PUN 2 realtime multiplayer support,
* Complete UI dashboard with mobile controllers,
* Mobile controller, Xbox controller, PS4 controller, and Logitech Steering Wheel support,
* Record & Replay, Enter & Exit, Lighting, Camera modes, Behaviors, Customization, and more...
* Ability to use plugin with very wide range. Can be used on a toy car, or even truck with trailer,
* Animated driver with vehicle, and Skyline models by 3DMaesen,
* User friendly editor scripts,
* Optimized mesh deformation on collisions,
* Variable ground physics,
* Easy to use, and highly customizable,
Ready to use drag & drop vehicle prefabs with Stylized Vehicles! Demos can be found here! Package doesn't include any asset of Stylized Vehicles. Stylized Vehicles package includes ready to use drag & drop vehicle prefabs.
Creating your own realistic vehicle has never been so easy. Fully functional vehicle creating just takes about 5 minutes only! One click to setup, switch controllers, switch behaviors, customizations... Easy to use and very customizable. Comes with 9 pre-configured vehicle behaviors. Tested on PC, Mac, Android and iOS platforms.
Powerful classes for instantiating new vehicles at given position, customizing, operating, or switching behavior with one line of code only!
- Restricted with prefab vehicles?
- Moding existing prefab vehicles, or changing just model of the prefab for creating new vehicle?
- Wasting your time on editing complex curves, editing hardcoded lines and values to get fun physics, or dozens of multiple scripts to modify the package?
This is neither a game template nor just a editor extension. You won't be restricted with package rules.
You are actually buying this package for creating brand new vehicles, not moding or releasing the game with existing prefabs.
You can find a tutorial on our \"Documentation\" page for, how to setup and configure a realistic vehicle from scratch with any kind of vehicle model.