UPDATE 3.0 RELEASED (05/22/2021)! The photo album has been redesigned and now customization is much easier. You can check the changelog here .
Preview video (NEW! Version 3): Advanced Photo Mode
Preview video (old version): Advanced Photo Mode
Demo: Executable Demo
A photo mode inspired by the latest games in the industry. Take amazing photos of your game.
Why does your game need a photo mode? Please watch this awesome video !
Quick tutorial - how to use it in your project: YouTube
After installed (using the tutorial above), a guide to setup the multiplayer: YouTube
Other Tutorials Playlist (NEW! V3): Doc/YouTube
Unnoficial update tutorial for Unreal Engine 5 preview: Youtube
Other Tutorials Playlist (OLD V2): YouTube
Check out other products here .
- PHOTO MODE: It has sveral options to customize your photo. The options available in the menu can be seen in the photos above. The output files resolutions can be your current screen resolution or 720p, 1080p, 1440p, 4k, and you can add more options.
- ALBUM PHOTO VIEWER: Store your photos in an album with intelligent memory management: only the pages displayed are loaded while those off the screen automatically free up memory.
- keyboard/mouse and Gamepad support;
- Free camera system (on/off);
- Set a maximum distance between free camera and player;
- Show mouse cursor (on/off);
- First-person support;
- Easily add your own filter presets;
- Easily add your own filter post process materials;
- Set keyboard and gamepad keys for all actions;
- Hide UI;
- Easily change menu icons (keys and other icons);
- Add your game logo.
*"Soul: City" and "Train" maps not included in this project (you can get it for free here on the marketplace).
*Some filters have LUTs. The LUTs used in this project you can get in the unreal forum, and were made by Jacky (thanks, Jacky!), who made them available on the unreal forum. You can get more of them in this link .
Number of Blueprints:
- 1 component BP; 8 widgets BP; 1 function library BP; 1 character BP (free camera); 2 Enum; 8 structures; 1 interface BP; 1 save game BP; 1 font (Espera); 7 post process materials; 11 post process materials instances; 5 textures for post process materials; 1 simple shapes BP (colored box); Third Person Template content.
- 18 keyboard icons; 14 gamepad style 01 icons; 14 gamepad style 02 icons; 19 menu icons; 2 game logo examples; 1 simple color and instance texture;
- Keyboard/mouse and gamepad;
Supported Development Platforms: