This Audio visualizer can run on the Niagara system by itself, without any plug-ins, and without the need to work with Blueprint.
In addition to the examples, you can use the basic emitters to procedurally create audio visualizers.
Features: (Please include a full, comprehensive list of the features of the product)
- 32 examples are included.
- 5 Emitters, including the GPU
- 8 Niagara Function Script
- 6 Niagara Module Script
Type of Emitters: (CPU, GPU)
Number of Unique Effects:3
Number of Materials:11
Number of Textures:1
Supported Development Platforms:
Some modules use features added in UE4.26, so they will not work in earlier versions.
- Now available in UE4.25 using compatibility features, but not guaranteed to work exactly the same
- Exporting movies by sequencer is not supported.