Adds a system of indicators to your game. Very easy to customize, suitable for any genre of the game. Indicators can be adjusted for yourself, size, color, icon. Works in online projects. It is very convenient when in the game you need to display the point where the player needs to run, or show enemies or objects near the player.
- Suitable for any genre of the game
- Works in online projects
- Easy to install
- You can adjust the size, color, select your icon
- You can specify the distance at which the indicator will be displayed.
- You can attach to the target, or show in a specific location
- Automatically deleted if target destroyed
- You can create indicators during the game
- You can hide, show indicators (for example, when a player opens the menu, you can hide indicators, After the player closes the menu, you can show indicators again)
- You can configure it to show at the edges of the screen when the player is not looking at the target
Number of Blueprints: 10 + DemoContent Bluprints
Number of Textures: 3
Demo Content Included in the project
Input: (Keyboard and Mouse)
Network Replicated: (Yes)
Supported Development Platforms: (Windows)
Supported Target Build Platforms: (Windows)
Documentation: ( )
Support email: sultan.sultanov.