Video Character Overview
3D model preview in Sketchfab
How to use my female characters with Advanced Locomotion System
Part1 | Part2
- Remove Locomotion, Sniper, Pistol animations
- Replace new seperate meshes, now seperate struction like Human Base and LP287, Body and Head now seperate UVs.
- Add more Eyes Tear and new Eyeslash
- Fix some physic issues
- Changes hair and skin textures
Please restart Epic launcher to update
There are many part of characters separated and blend different colors.
You can blend colors for almost all SK_mesh parts.
* This character has some basic facial rig to you to create Facial Expressions and 6 hair style included.
* This package can Assign with every my moduar female packages
[My Discord] Read More
- Facial Rigged.
- Over ~80 animation, ~10 face expressions available.
- Weapons: Sword, Handgun, Sniper included.
- Blend Colors for almost all sk_mesh parts.
- Assign with LP-287 Character package
- 6 style hair included.
Scaled to Epic skeleton: (Yes)
Rigged to Epic skeleton: No (Skelaton same struction and bones name as Mannequin but addition facial bones and weapon bones, some bones position adjusted for fit with female pose so for best result you should use Retarget menthod, please watch this video to clearly how it work)
Number of characters: 1
Vertex counts of characters: ~10.000 - ~25.000
Texture Resolutions: 1024x1024 - 4096x4096
Number of Animations: ~80
Animation types (Root Motion/In-place): Almost Root Motion
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows
Documentation: Tutorial for female characters with Advanced Locomotion System V4
Important/Additional Notes: Please read the documents in Overview map