really quick setup:
--- DISCLAIMER ---
This is not effects package! It's a system that can be easily combined with any assets, your own or from Marketplace.
Setup effects for all collision events in your game - projectiles hitting different surfaces, thrown chairs, boxes or falling body - anything that generates Hit Event now will also spawn Particle, Sound and Decal.
Super easy to setup - just add the component to an actor, and that's it!
Full documentation, and movie clips to help you move around.
You want to know more? See FAQ:
Update 08.10 - added support for 4.22
- System that works, just by adding a single component to target actor!
- Working with anything that generates Hit Event
- Effect will attach to hit target, f.e. bullet hole in doors will move with opening - closing, and if Skeletal Mesh was hit - blood will stick to hit bone.
- Being component - you don't have to create new Blueprint for each new actor, just add a component to an object on scene
- Organized project files supports easy migration - all necessary assets are in one folder, the rest - mostly examples - can be deleted without any errors or dependencies.
- Creating new setups is as easy as possible with only two steps:
- create new Data Table and fill up the rows
- select it in IES component
Number of Blueprints: 4 core + 11 examples
Network Replicated: No (see: FAQ )
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows, Mac, Xbox, PS, Android, IOS, VR