**If you like this please check out my other Asset Packs:
Timers, Clocks and Counters Pack for Nixie Tubes, LCD and Analogue Displays and Clocks
Procedural Spline Walls System for versatile and easy to use Spline walls in various styles from Sci-fi to Old Stone and more.
Build your own props with the different modular parts, or add one of the pre-made Blueprint Actors to easily make the props fit nearly any type of project.
Various functional Blueprint actors include animations and options to adjust the look of all items from "New" to "Old" and anywhere in between.
Props are designed to be applied to items such as weapons and armor, but hold up very well when scaled up and used as large props as well.
Blueprints including Compass, Gears, Spline pipes, Gauge, Vacuum Tubes and more.
All Blueprints have appearance settings to customize the look to fit your project.
Material Instances are extremely versatile and allows you to adjust "Age", tint, roughness, metallic and much more.
***Monthly Unreal Engine Sponsored Content product for June 2019***
7 User-friendly Blueprints with extensive customization options:
- Spline pipe Actor(Can create Metal, Plastic or Glass pipes/tubes).
- Compass Blueprint that can be customized and set to point at Target Blueprint.
- Compass Target Blueprint.
- Vacuum Tube Blueprint with multiple mesh-, glow- and spin-options.
- Gear Blueprint with multiple mesh- and spin-options.
- Winder Blueprint with multiple mesh- and spin-options.
- Gauge Blueprint with custom text and a functional needle that can be used to display meaningful information in game.
Demo Map with a guided tour through all the features.
Number of Meshes: 113
1024x1024(Compass and Gauge Faces use separate texture to allow simple customization.)
Collision: Yes, automatically generated
Vertex Count: 22 - 4832
LODs: 3 - Generated then Optimized
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 22 Master Materials and Instances.
Number of Textures: 23, Includes Diffuse, Roughness, Opacity and Normal Textures.
Supported Development Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux.
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux.