->->-> Play the Demo in your web browser ! <-<-<-
Watch the asset presentation video , the documentation and the other videos .
>>> DISCORD <<<
This project is a project template for implementing games with mechs which can rotate their upper body separately from their lower body to face their target, and which can be equipped with turrets.
You can find in this project an implementation for turrets which throw projectiles, and turrets which perform a line trace to check targets.
(01-30-18) : Possess/unpossess the mech at runtime !
(12-28-17) : FPS and a TPS mode, basic gamepad inputs.
(11-20-17) : You can use mechs made of separate meshes, like the ones in Salva's Assets .
- Mechs, which handles the rotation of its upper body to look at targets
- Mecha controller, which allows a player to possess a Mecha character
- Turrets for the mechs
- A basic but modular damage and targeting system
- Everything is modular. You can add your own mecha models and turret models (see the tutorial videos)
- Contains the following meshes : two low poly mechas, two low turrets, one missile. One mecha and one turret from Salva's 3D models.
Number of Blueprints: 24
Input: Keyboard and mouse, gamepad
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: PC
Supported Target Build Platforms: PC
- The assets under Content/Mech_Constructore_Lt_Med are samples from Salva's assets. He allowed me to redistribut them as examples. Check out his assets for more 3D Models .