This tool allows for fast and easy generation of dynamic trees & plants with intuitive drag & drop workflow and many generation parameters.
DISCORD SERVER (SUPPORT, DISCUSSION)
Full feature list
The project comes with documentation levels that explain all the features.
Important: Each generated tree is an unique Actor - it allows for a great variety and all the dynamic features, but limits the usage to small/medium areas, or less dense forests. For larger areas, check Interactive Tree Creator.
Latest update (UE 4.21+):
- Vastly improved generation speed & runtime performance
- Optimized vert count for default modular trunk & branch meshes
- Improved default leaf materials
- Improved liana placement options & behavior
- Improved wind, force reaction & fall (from chopping) animations
- Smoother wind direction/strength transitions
- Better chopping location detection
- 2 new tree presets
- Fixed plant interaction detection, now it detects all collision-enabled objects properly.
- Improved asset naming & folder structure
... Before updating from 4.20 or older versions, please backup your project.
This is a major update that overhauls some of the blueprint logic for tree generation, wind & force reaction, liana placement and more.Read More
Previous update (UE 4.20+):
- Improved generation speed & runtime optimization
- Improved auto billboard generation
- ForestMaker: Added possibility to prevent spawning trees/plants on objects marked with specified tag
- Added new exposed parameters for tree & plant generators
- Improved & simplified FORM creation process
- Cleaned up blueprint logic & Details panel, improved comments and node organization
- Updated documentation maps
- Improved default values to provide better results out of the box
- Fixed tree chopping physics after previous UE physics engine update
Documentation Included: Yes (All features explained on working examples inside documentation levels)
| MORE TOOLS BY S. KREZEL |