Rome and Celtic package contains many quality assets that are suitable for any Ancient history inspired project, with many variations of Roman - Celtic armor and weapons, additionally provided are environment assets such as plants, rocks, and building assets to populate scenes.
- Extensive variation of ancient weapons and shields including over 90 assets for variety.
- 86 different props assets are provided for scene diversity.
- Building assets are split into modular and non modular assets, mainly modular assets are fences and large fortification walls, which allow for creation of custom forts.
- Shields, armor, and weapons assets are modeled from realistic historical references and replicate real historical items as close as possible with a bit of customized style.
- PBR compatible assets with included Textures such as diffuse, roughness, AO, and normal map.
Texture Sizes: 512x512 to 2048x2048
- Average weapon Texture size is 1024x1024
- Average armor Texture size is 1024x1024
- Average buildings Texture size is 2048x2048 for larger objects
Scaled to Epic skeleton: Yes
Majority of assets are Static Meshes, Animated Meshes are some weapons and siege items:
-battering ram and onager
-dead fall trap
Collision: Yes - automatically generated (with exception of grass, which does not have collision).
Vertex Count: Vertex count ranges from 200 up to 20.000 per asset, but average vertex count for weapons is 600.
Average count for armor is between 1000-2000.
Number of Meshes: 295
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 266
Number of Textures: 1182
Number of Sounds: 31
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows, Linux, Mac OS