This project extends the basic VR project with the ability to levitate objects. Both hands can be used seperately. In the blueprint you can modify the variables to make it a precise levitation that moves only one object slowly or you can set it to have a huge range and great force.
Test video :
- Grab (Trigger) (Selecting targets/stop levitation)
- Thumb Axis Y (Pull close / push away)
- LevTargetMeshEnabled: Enables the mesh that helps targeting in targeting state. (Change the mesh however you want)
- LevParticleEnabled: Enables the mesh that helps targeting in levitation state.
- LevMaxObjects: Maximum number of objects you can levitate
- LevTargetingRange: The maximum range of targeting objects.
- LevTargetPrecision: The radius of the targeting sphere
- LevOffsetRange: The randomly generated relative positions' range
- LevForceMult: The multiplier of the force that's applied during levitations.
- MinLevDist: Minimum range of levitation
- MaxLevDist: Maximum range of levitation
- LevDistSpeed: Speed of pulling the objects closer/push the objects away
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: Oculus
Supported Target Build Platforms: Oculus
Please feel free to ask any questions on my support discord: