An Arid themed set of rocks, terrain, and vegetation that enables you to create a highly detailed desert environment. Included in this set:
2 cliff rocks uniquely shaped to create a large amount of variety.
- A rock pile and large boulder.
- A flat layered rock used to create details and the base of cliffs or jutting out of the terrain.
-2 uniquely shaped erosion mounds used to transition rocks to terrain in a realistic and convincing way.
- A small collection of tiling terrain materials that blend together to create a convincing ground. Included in these tiling materials is sand, 2 different types of gravel, a rock floor, and cracked dry earth.
- 2 different plants that despite being dead help bring a little bit of life to the environment.
- A sample map that demonstrates how all of these assets work together to create a compelling desert environment.
Designed for Desktop Videos:
Fly Through -
Asset Demonstration - Environment:
-Number of Meshes - 13
-Number of Materials - 3 Master Materials and 21 Material Instances
-Range of Tris (Max and Min) - All asset range from 520 - 3700 Tris
-Average Tris – Pack average around 1827
-Texture Sizes- This pack contains 13 Diffuse, 13 Normal, 13 Gloss, 13 Specular, and 4 Height Maps.
-Texture Types – Each asset uses a Diffuse, Normal, Spec, and Gloss Map. There are 4 tiling materials that also utilize Height Maps for blending.