(Changed video location to Vimeo from Youtube)
Demo Video Is Here: CLICK
City assets in demo video not included.
Cyberpunk FX Pack 2 is the latest addition to the Cyberpunk collection I'm making.
It features procedural and manually deformable neon signs, parallax 3d effect textures, hologram screens, hologram globes and more!
If you need any help regarding to this package, feel free to send me an e-mail, as I don't check the comment section daily, but I do my mails.
Package contains content from EPIC Demo Room.
2D neon sign vector created by Freepik
Gang of three font by Vic Fieger
Feel free to check out my other packs as well:
Cyberpunk FX Pack
- Parallax Neon Signs. Looks 3D, but it's 2D!
- Spline based Neon Signs. Create your own Cyberpunk style neon signs!
- Advertisement panel with 5 different panel screen animations
- Advertisement panel with 2 different types, Hacker screen and Metro station screen
- Advertisement panel featuring both horizontal and vertical layouts for each and every animation effect
- Globe FX featuring 3 different styles: Information, Geographic and Warning
- Holo Table features a city hologram with option to combine multiple effects
Type of Emitters: CPU
Number of Effects: 30
Number of Textures: 32
Number of Materials: 17
Number of Blueprints: 5
Number of Meshes: 10
Important/Additional Notes: The package can be run on mobile devices, but the screen animations won't work due to their vertex animations.