Sci-Fi Sand Box Starter Kit - contains the necessary starting template for creating your own sandbox, which includes functions such as resource extraction and construction, as well as crafting.
In addition, the template includes a convenient management resources that are easy to customize; procedural generation of resources at a level that is easy to disable if necessary.
In the video you will find a demonstration of the gameplay, as well as an explanation of some functions and a demonstration of how you can add your own building, or a resource.
Collect, craft, build!
Preview and tutorial here
- Resource mining
- Setting up resources manually or randomly.
- Procedural generation of resources (their location, number, value, type)
- Crafting (from resources you can craft technology)
- Building (From technology and resources you can build buildings)
- Building construction can be canceled or destroyed later by returning resources
- Convenient control: during construction, you can rotate the building 90 degrees, bring the building closer and move it away, raise it higher (can build in air) or lower it.
- Inventory and crafting widgets
- Life support systems that need to be charged. The discharge of a life support system depends on the level of danger of the level that you set up yourself, or randomly.
- Jetpack Jump
Number of Blueprints: 9 (26 widget blueprint)
Input: Keyboard, Mouse.
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows
Documentation: Look video
Important/Additional Notes: any questions