The 3D model Colt Single Action Army was created on real base. It’s created accurately, in real units of measurement (centimeter), qualitatively and maximally close to the original.The intended use for this model and its textures are first person shooters. Polycount is equal to current generation games such as Far Cry or Call of Duty.
Meshes of Colt SAA:
Textures of Colt SAA (pistol 4096x4096/grips 2048x2048):
- PBR MetallRoughness (BaseColor, Rougness, Metallic, Normal, AO)/ tga, 8 bit
- Unreal Engine 4 (BaseColor, OcclusionRougnessMetall, Normal)/tga, 8 bit
- Unity 5 (AlbedoTransparency, SpecularSmoothness, Normal)/ png, 16 bit
- Cry Engine 5 (NormalGlossiness, Diffuse, Specular)/tga, 8 bit
- High quality 3D model
- High quality textures
- Highly detailed and realistic
- Model is fully textured
- All Textures follow the PBR Workflow
- Clean Topology, optimized for realtime use.
- High resolution textures in multiple formats
- Easy accessable content for modification
- Model is built to real world scale
- Units are set to centimeters
- No Plugins needed whatsoever
- Files with seperate and named parts included.
All textures are available in high resolution, exported from Substance Painter using export presets for Unreal Engine 4; Cry Engine5 and Unity5 aswell as default channel exports for any other purpose.All Textures are exported in 8bit .tga (Truevision), aswell as in 16bit .png format, for Unity engine 5. After importing the model and the textures into the target engine you have to follow the official engine documentation on how to set the material up.