Camera-Tracking Preview: Youtube
The Surveillance Camera Madness pack offers an optimized system to control multiple surveilance cameras and monitors. It was build with performance and usability in mind to allow for easy implementation in your projects.
You can easily use your own meshes with this system.
The pack uses scene captures, so you've all supported post-processing effects available. Some - however - are not working with scene captures. (Screen Percentage, Post Process Materials, and some more.)
You can do all Kinds of crazy stuff with it besides using it as a surveillance camera system:
- Use it as fake mirror
- Build crazy monitor walls
- Project the camera image on any mesh
- many more...
- optimized camera streaming to multiple monitors.
- Camera and monitor meshes can be swapped easily.
- Full control of camera rotation, 5 different camera rotation modes, custom rotation-curve support. new modes can be easily added.
- Dynamic camera FPS and resolution settings
- Control camera post processing settings (Bloom, Blur, Color Grading, Dirt Mask ...)
- In-Editor camera preview
- changeable monitor overlays
- Camera tracking for multiple objects
Number of Blueprints:
Blueprints: 5 Total
- 1 Surveillance Camera BP
- 1 Surveillance Monitor BP
- 3 Showroom BP (GameMode and 2x Character)
- 1 Animation BP
Meshes: 19 Total
- 2 Low-Poly Camera meshes
- 3 Low-Ploy Camera Mounts
- 4 Low-Poly Monitor meshes
- 1 Skeletal Monitor Mesh (2 Animations)
- 3 Showroom Meshes
- 5 other
- 18 Materials (6 for the camera system)
Supported Development Platforms: (PC)
Supported Target Build Platforms: (PC, Console)
- Camera resolution > Viewport resolution may cause unexspected Errors in the standalone game, not in PIE.
- Even If the system is very optimised, it needs much resources. especially with big camera resolutions or high camera FPS you can kill slow PCs. be aware of it.