Textures were created using a high resolution CCD scanner for improved depth information. Careful creation of alpha maps as well as some removal of dust/dirt/scratches was performed. Normal, AO, and metallic/roughness maps were created to enabled PBR materials.
Additionally contains a set of pre-configured meshes set up to use 1024x1024 .png textures.
- 16 different plants
- 100 unique plant meshes
- Unique textures for both top and bottom of leaves.
- PBR Materials (base colour/alpha, normal, AO, metallic/roughness maps)
- Material instances with easy adjustable values for normals, roughness, metallic, subsurface colour and opacity.
- 15 plants use 4096x4096 resolution textures
- 1 plant uses 2048x2048 resolution textures
- 16 to 96 polygons per plant mesh
- All plants have at least 4 unique meshes.
- Additional set of 1K textures, with their own materials, material instances, and meshes to use them.
A video demonstrating this asset in a demo map within UE4 can be found here.
Scaled to Epic skeleton: Yes
Physically-Based Rendering: Yes
Texture Size (please list textures for each resolution): 4096x4096: 48 textures (base colour, normal, metal/roughness, AO) 2048x2048: 4 textures (base colour, normal, metal/roughness, AO). Additional set of 1024x1024 textures for all meshes.
Collision: Yes, automatically generated.
Vertex Count: 26 to 180
Number of Meshes: 100
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 13 Materials + 12 Material Instances
Number of Textures: 52
Engine Compatibility: 4.0.2 and up
Platforms Tested: PC
Documentation Included: No
Important\Additional Notes: None