Video: Feature Overview & Quick Start Guide (Quick Start Guide will be updated shortly, please refer to Documenation in the meantime)
Example Demo - Try it, before you buy it!
Documentation - Getting Started
Discord - Feel free to drop by and ask questions
With 100+ happy customers we are determined to help you realize your vision.
Document Reader Pro allows you to place notes in your level, that can be read by your players. This mechanic is a great storytelling tool, as it allows each player to experience your story at their own pace. Whether they want to learn about every small detail or simply want to skip through it in seconds.
Document Reader Pro 4.26 REV2 Update:
- New Feature: Network replication for multiplayer use
- Simplified the installation and player character setup process significantly
- Easy to setup, use and customize
- 100% in Blueprint
- Full keyboard/mouse and gamepad support
- UI icons react to switch of input devices
- Cinematic document inspection
- UI based Reading mode (allows for easy translation support)
- Flip document to read the backside (animated)
- Zoom into document and pan camera to explore details
- (optional) Voice Over while reading. Add dialogue waves to your document (for front and back page)
- Includes Keyboard & Gamepad icons
- Sound Effects and Animations included
- Polished example level, as seen in the demo (linked above)
- PDF documentation (linked above)
- Quick start video tutorial
Number of Blueprints: 7
Number of Sounds: 5
Number of Textures: 17
Input: Keyboard & Mouse, Gamepad
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms:
Xbox One: Yes
PlayStation 4: Yes
Documentation: See above.
Important/Additional Notes: It generally works on all platforms, replacing the icon set on Xbox and PlayStation is advised.