Pack comes with over 30 blueprints that help to speed up level creation process and keep performance optimized. Building system that generates different type building exteriors with over 80+ variables to change for windows, sidewalks, dimensions, colors, etc. Spline blueprints with various systems that helps to create highways, rails with moving trains, sidewalks, traffic dividers etc. Scattering systems that handles everything from debris scale to far away cities.
A library with almost 290 different cyberpunk styled assets like vending machines, signs, debris etc. Pack also includes nature assets like foliage and rocks for surrounding desert biome.
Landscape material allows to use four layers, hi-quality textures, distance based details, tessellation and slope control with landscape grass. Materials support dirt, damage, wetness and parameters for color changing. Hero assets are using sub materials for hi quality details. Layers are converted into material functions. Assets are using material instances so it's easy and fast to make changes.
Every assets have LODs and collisions already set up. Level is using fully dynamic lighting, procedurally spawned foliage and is meant to show different ways to use assets. Level also have different optimizations built in like culling volumes.
Not built with networking in mind, will not work with static lighting due to instanced meshes.
Support Discord server
- Over 30 blueprints for faster level creation
- Building blueprint system that generates building exteriors with 80+ parameters
- 3 different drivable cars like trucks, sport cars with different customization options
- Spline blueprints for highways, train rails, sidewalks...
- Scattering system for debris and distance cities
- Over 280+ different cyberpunk themed assets
- Advanced materials with multiple customizable parameters
- Dynamic day and night system with rain weather option
- 4 layer landscape material with adaptive tessellation and distance based macro details
- Example level with optimized dynamic lighting and landscape
- Library of high quality tiling textures
Number of Unique Meshes: 287
Collision: Yes, automatically and manually created
Vertex Count: 200 to 20K
LODs: Yes, 3-4 depending on the asset
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 121
Number of Textures: 223
- 4K (18)
- 2K (121)
- 1K (75)
- 512 (3)
- 256 (2)
- 32 (4)
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Support Discord server
Choose “Don´t Import” when launching. Pack contains source files and importing can reset some settings.