With this asset you can save your time while you are building the infrastucture of the interactions between your character and the vehicle of your game. The character can drive the car, get in and get out of the car with animations. It’s a combined system with third person and first person views. He walks to interaction point and rotates toward interaction direction automatically. The asset is also compatible with other assets of the creator and will be updated according to other assets.
Crypto has realistic physics with improved roll, yaw, pitch behavior while it accelerates, brakes and shifts gear.
You get also a Police Mode (inc. front bumper, roof light bar, police decal which are in the vehicle blueprint).
Tutorial for the getting started
Preview Police Mode
Update Notes: (05/09/2019)
- Network replication added. server and client can drive the vehicle or sit on the passenger seat. They can travel together as firstperson or thirdperson.
- Dust particles added
- Tire skid marks added
- Entering aiming improved. Character takes its entering rotation in a single movement.
- Model improvements. Dashboard seams added and very realistic Tire side, brake disk, glass edges, front and rear lights improvements.
- bug fixes and improvements.
- Entering/exiting car of the driver and passenger
- Engine, tire, wind and blow-off sounds
- Gear shifting effect
- Functional door
- Functional steering wheel
- Functional rearlights/frontlights
- Dashboard display and dashboard lights
- Analog and digital gauges for rpm and speed
- Two car camera
- Touch interface for Android
- Network replication of the interactions
- dust particles
- tire skid marks
- realistic and performance improved materials with dashboard seams
- police mode with lights and siren
Features of the character:
- Third person perspective
- First person perspective
- Car entering and exiting animation
- Steering wheel control
- Gear shifting animation
- compatible with other vehicles of the creator
The asset includes:
- 1 Demo level,
- 1 High quality vehicle mesh with 56k faces,
- 1 Low quality vehicle mesh with 37k faces,
- 1 Vehicle blueprint,
- 1 Vehicle animation blueprint,
- 1 Character blueprint,
- 1 Touch interface,
- 27 Materials,
- 14 Textures with 2048 x 2048 resolution,
- 4 Normal maps,
- 9 Audio files,
- 2 Tutorial blueprints.
The most of materials are textured and the asset is compatible with VR.
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows, Android
Documentation: Tutorial Blueprints are in the project.