VIDEO PREVIEW -
This is a set of 9 hand-crafted animations (not motion capture) of a character jumping and diving into water.
- Three different jumps included: Standard dive, cannonball, and pencil dive
- Each jump is split into Start, Looping Fall, and End animations to support diving from any height
- Designed to work well with the Swimming Animation Set
- All animations have root motion and in-place variants
- Uses the UE4 Mannequin rig
- Source FBX files are located in the SourceFiles folder
Features: Third person animations for jumping and diving into water
Scaled to Epic skeleton: Yes
Rigged to Epic skeleton: Yes
Number of Animations: 9 root motion + 9 in-place
Animation types: In-Place and Root Motion
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows
- Since gravity can vary from game to game, the root motion versions of the "Start" animations do not contain root motion on the Z-axis. This is so the game's physics configuration can control the character's fall.