Update(June 11, 2020):Left hand attack animations were added.
This is a 3D model and animations of Brown bear and Polar bear.
As an example of use, it contains characters that can be operated (BP_BearThirdPersonCharacter) and character that move according to the NavMesh(BP_FoodSeekBear).
IK is set to the feet.
The posture of the pelvis is calculated from the position of the foot.
How to use BP_FoodSeekBear:
- Place as many BP_BearFood as you like in the scene.
- Place as many BP_FoodSeekBear as you like in the scene.
Then BP_FoodSeekBear repeats the following operations:
BP_FoodSeekBear moves along the NavMesh toward randomly chosen BP_BearFood.
BP_FoodSeekBear plays Eat animation when approaching BP_BearFood by a certain distance
After a certain time, BP_FoodSeekBear randomly selects BP_BearFood and moves along the NavMesh again.
BP_BearThirdPersonCharacter operation method:
wasd or arrow:walk
- r+(wasd or arrow): run
- u: biped, n: quadruped
- k: death
- l: rebirth
- Foot IK.
- Control of the posture of the pelvis according to the feet position.
- Physics Simulated Death motion.
- Operable character(BP_BearThirdPersonCharacter).
- Character that move according to the NavMesh(BP_FoodSeekBear).
- Biped and quadruped walking style.
Scaled to Epic skeleton: Yes
Rigged to Epic skeleton: No
Number of characters: 2(Brown bear and Polar bear)
Vertex counts of characters:
- BrownBearLowPoly: 2974
- BrownBearMiddlePoly: 12202
- PolarBearLowPoly: 2980
- PolarBearMiddlePoly: 12226
- Base Color: 4096x4096
- Normal: 4096x4096
- Roughness: 512x512
Number of Animations: 46
Animation types (Root Motion/In-place): Both
Supported Development Platforms: Windows, MacOS
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows, MacOS
Important/Additional Notes: 66 bones