Create huge volcanic island environments with this powerful easy to use pack. Perfect for level designers and environment artists.
Contains Brushify Landscape Auto Material. Allow users to paint multiple biomes with ease across huge landscapes. Supports flow mapping, tessellation, roughness, texture lods, optimized shader overdraw.
This pack comes with a playable level with a complete ready-made landscape. Everything you see in the screenshots is provided, along with the powerful shaders and workflows shown in Brushify tutorials.
Brushify packs are designed to be used in combination and can easily be merged together, in the Epic launcher, click 'Add to project' then choose 'Overwrite files'. This is required because Brushify packs share some generic objects, textures and shaders.
Tutorials: Learn to use Brushify with Brushify - Unreal Engine Bootcamp!
Getting Started tutorial:
Build a level in 1 hour:
More information can be found about this product at:
www.brushify.io Read More
- 4 Unique Terrain pieces (as pictured above)
- Each terrain piece has both Meshes and Alpha Brushes.
- Alpha Brush Textures can be used to sculpt mountains directly into the landscape.
- This pack contains a ready-made level already built using the Brushify assets.
- Includes the Brushify Landscape Auto material that automatically textures the terrain as users paint.
- Automaterial includes 9 Paintable Biome materials Grass, GrassDry, Desert, Dunes, Beach, Forest, ForestDry, Snow, Mud
- Texture variants for multiple biomes are included (Snow, Grassland, Desert and Rocky)
- Includes a complete rock set :
Texture Sizes: All textures are 8192x8192 resolution
Vertex Count: 1000 to 62,000
LODs: All meshes have 6 LODs
Number of Meshes: 4
1 Terrain Alpha Brush Texture (4 seperate alphas in RGBA Channels)
Contains Landscape Auto Material (auto textures terrain, paint down multiple biomes, easy material and layer setup)
Contains Near Mesh shader (easily switch assets to different biomes: snow, desert, coast)
Contains Simple Water Shader
Contains Foliage Material
Contains Cloud Shadows Material
View Brushify Changelog