Forum pack discussion thread
Video demonstration of master materials pack:
Demonstration of work Grunge Wall - vertex paint material:
Demonstration of test materials pack in VR:
Eye Perfection is an advanced master materials pack with optimized performance, prepared especially to use with any types of PBR materials for game props and modular walls, like ground dirt floor/cracked plaster walls/metallic walls with erosion and other. The pack has demonstrative materials with presets of POM/Displacement/Vertex Paint/Emissive settings for great performance. A great solution for improving your knowledge and save a lot of time by purchasing this game ready master materials pack. Low load performance impact with use ONLY what you need approach. Designed and optimized for PC/VR games.
With these master materials, I have made 80 material instances with certain types to help you get started customizing and use materials in game.
Save your time and use all mostly needed generic features of shader materials like: distance-based tesselation/POM/Vertex Paint/Emissive/SubSurface & etc.
- 9 Production-ready Customizable Master Materials
- 80 Template Material Instances & Examples
- Compact Material Functions Library Included 184 assets
- A lot customization options. Over 1800 parameters to make it fully customizable. Additionally, Over 600 switches allows controlling efficiency-quality trade off.
- Distance-based tessellation, with customizable settings applied across all layers by default.
- Supports 3 types of vertex paint - with water, grunge wall & default full customization setup.
- Triplanar UV Projection Mapping
- Normal Map Generation + Optimization calculation
- Emissive + Cropping + Cloud Panner & Glow effects
- Albedo color adjustment with fuzzy shading & subsurface color control
- Efficient and GPU friendly. Uses between 100-270 instructions depending on the number of features enabled, can be used on VR.
- (46) 2048x2048
- (1) 2048x1024
- (2) 512x512
- (1) 128x128
Do Materials derive from a Master Material with instances as variation: Yes
Number of Materials: 9
Number of Material Instances: 84
Number of Material Functions: 184
Number of Textures: 50
Number of Maps: 3
Supported Development Platforms: PC, VR
Supported Target Build Platforms: PC
If you have any questions or feature requests, please feel free to leave them below or email us at .