Video: Click Here | Demo: Windows | Help: PDF / Discord
Plug and play instant photo camera component that allows you to take and store photos in your game. Besides functionality, this content includes a textured instant camera mesh, basic photo material, sound effects, animations and a working photo gallery user interface. The included code adds functionality to import or delete pictures, saved on your hard drive at runtime.
You can take as many pictures as you want, though a limitation can easily be set in order to save performance. Your photo gallery interface will adapt to the amount of pictures you have.
For feature requests, suggestions and general feedback, please check my Subreddit !
Please don't forget to leave a rating if you’re happy with this content. If you don’t feel like giving 5 stars, please tell me what I can do to improve it!
Note: Plugin will be installed to the engine - please copy the plugin out of your engine directory to your project folder to use it as a project plugin instead.
Update Notes (2/12/19):
- Pictures in gallery can now be selected, enlarged or removed separately
- Implemented camera flash and zoom
- Replaced instant photo texture
- Various fixes and improvements
- Instant camera blueprint component (to be added to your player blueprint)
- Textured camera mesh
- Example animations
- Sound integration
- Taken pictures are saved in folder and can be found in the integrated photo gallery UI
- Additional blueprint actor for pictures that you can place in your game world
- Full gamepad support
- Blueprint nodes for importing and deleting images from blueprint at runtime
Number of Blueprints: 5 + 4 UI Widgets
Number of C++ Classes: 1
Network Replicated: No
Input: Gamepad, Keyboard & Mouse
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows, Linux, HTML5, Consoles
Example Project: Download (Version 4.19 - Can be updated to newer versions)