Fantasy Music Pack - Chapter 1 is a collection of songs suitable for fantasy or medieval RPG games. You will find themes for different settings like angelical places, battles, dungeons, forests, and towns; there are also songs for trailers, cinematics, or menus; the choice it's yours!
- KC_Character_Song1 03:50
- KC_Character_Song2 06:01
- KC_Game_Song1 04:18
- KC_Trailer_Song1 02:30
- KC_BattleSong2 01:24 - ( Dynamic 05:02)
- KC_BattleSong3 02:18 - (Dynamic 07:34)
- KC_CelestialSong1 03:05 - (Dynamic 10:52)
- KC_DungeonSong1 02:20 - (Dynamic 08:15)
- KC_DungeonSong2 02:58 - (Dynamic 11:19)
- KC_FieldsSong1 02:18 - (Dynamic 08:43)
- KC_ForestSong1 01:37 - ( Dynamic 06:09)
- KC_TownSong1 01:39 - (Dynamic 05:50)
- KC_TownSong2 01:42 - (Dynamic 06:42)
Soundcloud - Listen to the demo track!
YouTube - Battle Song 2 (dynamic CUE)
YouTube - Forest Song 1 (dynamic CUE) Read More
Some of the songs are featured in two different versions, full-mix and multi-layer. With the multi-layer version, you will have the freedom to re-arrange the song and create a different mix or build a programmable version of the song (adaptive - dynamic – non-linear). You can achieve this by modifying some of the Sound Cues we provide within this pack (random-generated, pre-programmed blueprints songs).
Number of Audio Wavs: 304
Number of Audio Cues: 72
Sample rate: (44,100 Hz - 16 Bit)
Does music loop: (Yes)
Minutes of audio provided: 36:17 (Dynamic 60:27)
Supported Development Platforms: All
And dont forget, Visit The Krucible!