Build epic Arctic environments with this modular pack. Brushify is perfect for open world games and projects that require large detailed outside environments. Everything is modular and ready to be used creatively in Unreal Engine.
This pack comes with a playable ready-made landscape. Everything in the screenshots is provided, along with the powerful shaders and workflows shown in Brushify tutorials.
Merging packs: Brushify packs can be merged. In the Epic launcher, click 'Add to project' then 'Overwrite files'.
Tutorials: Learn to use Brushify with Bootcamp!
Level in 1 hour:
More info: www.brushify.io
***Monthly Unreal Engine Sponsored Content product for December 2019***
Check out JoeGarth's other products here:
- 4 Unique Arctic Terrain Brushes (as pictured above)
- Each Terrain Brush has both Meshes and Alpha Brushes.
- 1 Alpha Brush Texture is included that can be used to sculpt mountains directly into the landscape. (4 separate brushes are stored in the R G B A Channels of the texture.)
- This pack contains a ready-made Arctic level already built using the Brushify assets.
- Includes the Brushify Landscape Auto material that automatically textures the terrain as users paint.
- Automaterial includes 9 Paintable Biome materials Grass, GrassDry, Desert, Dunes, Beach, Forest, ForestDry, Snow, Mud
- Optimized Grass is also included
- Includes rock meshes
- Includes Procedural Spawner that automatically covers terrain slopes with rocks
Texture Sizes: Textures vary from 2048x2048 up to 8192x8192 resolution
Vertex Count: 1000 to 100,000
LODs: All Meshes have between 5-6 LODs
4 Distance Terrain meshes
3 Rock Meshes
1 Grass Mesh
30 Material Instances
1 Terrain Alpha Brush Texture (4 separate alphas in RGBA Channels)
Contains Landscape Auto Material (auto textures terrain, paint down multiple biomes, easy material and layer setup)
Contains Near Mesh shader (easily switch assets to different biomes: snow, desert, coast)
Contains Simple Water Shader
Contains Foliage Material
Contains Cloud Shadows Material
View Brushify Changelog