Destruction system uses predefined list of static meshes that represent object’s different states of damage. The system allows you to easily switch from one state to another by applying damage to the object. Additionally, any audio or particle system can be used to make a smooth transition between states.
***Monthly Unreal Engine Sponsored Content product for October 2020***
Check out Michal Orzelek's other products here .
- 100% Blueprint
- Multiple states of damage support
- Damage threshold (health points)
- Transition Particles system and sound effect support
- Debris elements with physics simulation support
- Debris spawn offset and force impulse control
- Drag-and-drop examples
Number of Blueprints:
1 Main Blueprint + 8 examples
Supported Development Platforms:
Windows, Oculus, SteamVR / HTC Vive