Swipe input is not implemented by default in Unreal Engine. Here is the best blueprint solution for you.
Supported Swipe Input type:
- 4 – Way Simple
- 4 – Way Diagonal
- 8 – Way Complex (Simple + Diagonal)
Some project settings required before launch:
1. Disable: "Always Show Touch Interface" in Project Settings
2. Set to None: "Default Touch Interface" in Project Settings
3. Enable: "Use Mouse for Touch" in Project Settings
4. Ready for Launch to Device!
Package Size: 400 Kb
Number of Blueprints: 2
Input: Keyboard, Mouse, Touch.
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Any