Check out demos: here and here .
Runtime module demo: here .
Try Win64 packaged demo
Investigate example project
The way delta applied is rewritten to properly handle local space transformations. Duplicate with transform command. On/Off snap actor to surface normal while dragging.
In other words, it gives you a number of well known and widely used 3d transformation features everybody got used to! And, thus, brings in editor workflow closer to industry standard.
With runtime module you will be able to implement custom gizmos for your game.
- Arcball rotation
- Screen space rotation
- Pivot mode (Gizmo/Object)
- Preserve child transform (Actors/Components)
- Duplicate with transform command, which works outside editor mode
- Bounding box based center pivot command, also works outside
- Extra dual axis translation handles
- Object space transformations
Read documentation: here