This fluid interaction tool is an easy to use per-bone fluid propagation system for your skeletal/static/physics meshes that can be applied to any material surface.
This tool can also be called from a global function for more customization methods.
Quick-Guide with Branching River Tool:
Check out my other products here .
- Per-Bone/Socket Fluid Propagation system
- Apply to any material surface
- Toggle for Velocity Determines Intensity
- Draw From Functions
- Material Function for easy Material implementation
- Overview map showing capabilities
- Detailed Tutorial Blueprints
Number of Blueprints: 3
- W - Walk Forward
- Space - Jump
- Left Mouse - Fire Physics Object
Network Replicated: No, Runs on clients. (locations can be replicated)
Supported Development Platforms:
Important/Additional Notes: See included Tutorial Blueprints for detailed explanation of this tool.
Disclaimer: While its possible to have multiple fluid controllers within a scene its recommended to have only 1 as it can reduce FPS. It is also recommended to not go overboard with the amount of assets that can use fluid simulation.