Documentation | Trailer (Old) | RoadMap | Demo V1.3 | Overview Video
An Old School Retro FPS Kit to help you start making classic shooter games made with 100% blueprints.
For Support Contact Me :
- Blueprints in the project have been commented to explain what they do
- Weapon System the kit comes with 5 weapons with weapon changing ( Pistol, Shotgun, Minigun, RPG and Fists)
- 3 Enemies ( 1 melee enemy which attacks when close to the player and two ranged enemies one shoots two projectiles at once and the other only fires one projectile at a time.
- Enemies have 4 sprite directions, you can view them from the : Front, Back, Left and Right.
- Control enemies movements they come with 3 movement options ( idle, roam randomly and move between certain patrol points)
- End Level Stats there is a blueprint which counts all the enemies and items in the level. When you reach this at the end of the level it will display as a percentage how many enemies you defeated in the level and how many items you picked up.
- Explosive barrel. Explodes and damages anything nearby within the radius
- Health Pick Ups
- Shield Pick Ups
- Ammo Pick Ups
- Game Over System
- Main Menu System
- Pause System
- Unlockable Doors With A Key
- Automatic Door System
Number of Blueprints:+30
Input: Keyboard + Mouse
CC0 asset credits and links:
Sound Effects By : Qubdup
Explosion Sprites : Joshua Robertson
CC0 1.0 Universal
Gun Sprites : Uisco
Enemy and Object Sprites : Paul Zarczynski
Floor + Wall Sprites : Wyris
Blood Effect From O