Made with Rain FX package.
( Fire Fx and Dust and Smoke Effects )
This Rain Effects Tools help you to simulate realistic rain effects in Unreal Engine.
With this package you are able to simulate the rain effect, raindrops on surface and glass,
ripple effect on the ground, raindrops on camera, and small waterfall
Ready for Games and Architectural Visualization
Realistic, Optimize, full control, and easy to use.
· High-quality packed textures.
· Loop Effect.
· Full control with Blueprint and material parameter collection.
· Control Length, width, Intensity, velocity, and Direction of Raindrops.
· Control the Intensity of Rain Drops on the surface.
· Control Intensity of Rain Drops on Camera.
· Control Intensity of Rain Drops on Glass.
· 3 Type of Hit Effects for rain.
· Consider Collision for rain simulation.
· Optimized for games.
· 3 templates Rain simulation (slow, medium. heavy).
· 4 templates for spline water simulation.
· Rain Drop Effect on Surface Doesn’t need UV.
Type of Emitters: CPU/GPU Niagara Systems emitters
Number of Niagara Systems Effects: 6
Number of Master Materials: 4
Number of Material Instances: 31
Number of Textures: 43
Number of Blueprints: 6
Number of Material Function: 8
Number of Material Parameter Collection: 3
Supported Development Platforms:
Documentation: Assets are documented in the provided example map
Mesh UV doesn't matter for raindrops on the surface and rain ripple effect.