The Skills Tree plugin offers the following features:
-A base Skill class that can modified through Blueprints
-Skill stats for every skill
-Level stats table for every skill level
-Four different skill categories (Instant, casting, passive and passive looping skills)
-Various properties like skill categories (up to 256 different categories supported!), name and description
-Dedicated functions intended for BP overriding (Execute Skill and Casting Finished)
-A Skill Unlock Component (attached to every Skill), responsible for unlocking every skill based on your criteria
-A Skills Tree Component that manages all of the above
-Save and Load functionality that stores the state of your progress.
-A custom warning system that notifies you when something went wrong while prompting you with a possible fix.
• A base Skill class that can be modified through Blueprints
• Skill stats for every skill
• Level stats table for every skill level
• Four different skill categories
o Instant Skill
o Casting Skill
o Passive Skill
o Passive looping Skill
• Various properties like skill categories (up to 256 different categories supported!), name and description
• A Skill Unlock Component (attached to every Skill), responsible for the unlock functionality for every skill
o Inside this component you can add stuff like Required skills that need to be learned in order to learn the current Skill or Number of Required Skills in a specific category
• A Skills Tree Component that manages all of the above
• Save and Load functionality that stores the state of everything that the Skills Tree Component needs to know
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: Windows (Should work in any platform that UE4 supports)
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows (Should work in any platform that UE4 supports)
Documentation: /skills-tree-plugin-documentation .
The entire C++ source code is commented and included so you can modify the plugin to suit your needs.
In case you want to add a sample action bar and cast bar, check out my GitHub repository to find these Blueprint Widgets ready.