Realistic Rain Pack is a pack containing various components that are easy to integrate into your project in order to create a believable rainy weather scenario. The core functionality and features of the rain effects are conveniently put inside a Material Function you can simply drag and drop into your own materials.
See it in action:
3D and Glass rain effects will work regardless of orientation.
- 2D/Ground Master Material - With ambient water ripples and defined procedural ripples.
- 3D Master Material - Directionally based ripples and animated, running water streaks, independent of orientation.
- Glass Master Material - Rain switch, Running water streaks and static water drops.
- Cheap Glass Master Material - Simple, cheap and performant Glass material with rain droplets and animated dripping.
- Separate Particle Effects for Rain and Ground Splashes. Splashes react to collision.
- Blueprint containing both Rain and Ground Splashes for ease of use.
- Noise: 1024x1024
- Rain: 256x256
- Dripping: 1024x1024
- Droplets: 1024x1024
- Splash: 256x256
Number of Materials: 6
Do Materials derive from a Master Material with instances as variation: Pack comes bundled with instanced materials.
Number of Textures: 7
Supported Development Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux, Switch, PS4, Xbox One
Important/Additional Notes: N/A