The Gameplay Ability System is a highly-flexible framework from Epic Games for building abilities and attributes of the type you might find in an RPG or MOBA title. You can build actions or passive abilities for the characters in your games to use, status effects that can build up or wear down various attributes as a result of these actions, implement "cooldown" timers or resource costs to regulate the usage of these actions, change the level of the ability and its effects at each level, activate particle or sound effects, and more. Put simply, this system can help you to design, implement, and efficiently network in-game abilities as simple as jumping or as complex as your favorite character's ability set in any modern RPG or MOBA title.
- Expose Utilities Inside AbilitySystemComponent And GameplayAbility
- Provided Custom Ability Task For Easier Usage
- Provided Custom GameplayAbility Class
- Provided Custom Character Class
- Attribute Set with Attributes Such As Health,Mana,Energy
- ASC On Character And PlayerState
- Pawn Support
- Support AbilityActor for Damagables Actor
Number of Blueprints: 2
Number of C++ Classes: 60
Network Replicated: Yes
Example Project: Coming Soon!