Make your players or their enemies stagger, snag and stumble with his package of twelve photo-realistic barbed wire fences and entanglement defence meshes.
All the meshes share the same 4096x1024 and 4096x128 textures for better performance, and have customized collision and multiple handmade LODs.
The shader uses a special setup where you can tweak the ”MPC_Wetness” value to specify how wet or dry the metal is. This makes this package compatible with our other packages "Sandbag Walls" and "Sandbag Singles" for an uniform look.
- 12 highly polished barbed wire fences and entanglements
- Undamaged and demolished versions
- Wetness shader compatible with sandbag walls and sandbag singles
- Includes showcase scene with realistic ground material, also compatible with wetness parameter
- BarbedWire_01_AR 1024x4096 (albedo/roughness)
- BarbedWire_01_NAM 1024x4096 (normal/alpha/metalness)
- PoleSteel_01_AR 128x4096 (albedo/roughness)
- PoleSteel_01_NOM 128x4096 (normal/occlusion/metalness)
- GroundDirt_01_AR 4096x4096 (ground material albedo/roughness)
- GroundDirt_01_NAOD 4096x4096 (ground material normal/ao/displacement)
- GroundDirt_02_AR 4096x4096 (ground material albedo/roughness)
- GroundDirt_02_NAOD 4096x4096 (ground material normal/ao/displacement)
- RGBM_Grunge_02 2048x2048 (R/G/B Grunge mask texture)
- WaterPuddle_01_N 1024x1024 (animated water normal)
Collision: Yes - custom and automatically generated
Vertex Count: 94 - 12567
LODs: 4-5 per mesh
Number of Meshes: 12
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 4
Number of Textures: 10
Supported Development Platforms: PC and Consoles
Supported Target Build Platforms: PC and Consoles
Important/Additional Notes: Wetness shader parameter compatible with our sandbag packs.