Ultimate River Tool is powerful and easy to use component for Unreal Engine 4 that allows you to make rivers with automatic flow-map UV warping, cascades and interactions with physical objects (buoyancy). All you need is to make a spline at your map and configure it scales.
The package includes: ultimate river tool, cascade river tool, parametric wet blue-print, 5 water shaders with distortion and caustics; high resolution forest assets: realistic grass, 8 tree types, 4 types of bushes, 3 types of grass, 3 types of flowers, 6 types of stones, 2 types of snags, 4 stumps, 1 hill, 1 background mountain model, 1 cloud fx, 1 magic leaves fx, blowball effect. A sample scene to get started is also included in the bundle.
<< Play Video >>
- Automatic spline-based River Tool with automatic flow-map UV warping and physical interactions support
- Spline based Cascade River Tool
- High quality photo scanned forest setting assets
- Additional blueprint systems: Parametric Wet-Blueprint, Volumetric Exponential Fog
1. In \ Out of water detection: initialization of Post-process for cameras and FX for pawns and physical objects.
2. Improved default UV warping configuration for obstacles
3. Improved material for Cascade River Tool
4. Added Water Splash particles
Collision: (Yes, automatically generated)
Vertex Count is different for each LOD
Number of Meshes: 42
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 20 materials and 51 instances
Number of Textures: 136
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows
To get better eye-candy results with realistic grass - use dynamic light instead baked light.
Important! Don't forget to turn on Generate Mesh Distance Fields in Project settings to allow automatic flow-map UV warping.