Post-Apocalyptic city comes with over 100 Static meshes (Corrugated metals, Pipes, etc.) and 40 Master Materials to construct your desired Corrugated environment.
Video : ;feature=youtu.be
Video made by VerumBit :
Artstation link :
- Post-Apocalyptic City is an Environment made with modular assets inside Unreal Engine 4. all assets are game-ready.
- This Project comes with over 100 Static meshes (Corrugated metals, Pipes, etc.) and 40 Master Materials to construct your desired environment.
This package includes:
- Modular corrugated wall set, with Customizable Material (color, roughness, size) and advanced vertex paint (Rust, paint, oil/dirt)
- Metal set (including stair, guard rails, and X-beams)
- Pipe set with customizable Material (color, roughness, size) and vertex paint (Rust, paint)
- Spline Blueprint with supporting tileable static meshes (road, pipe, rope, power-line) to create your desired path
- A package of unique assets including Fuse box, Debris, Woods, Barrel, Wrecked car, Power line/Light post, Fabrics, Water tanks, Tyre, Bottles, etc.
- 3 different lighting levels including Midday, sunset, and night
- A complete demonstration scene (showcase) using all of these assets and features
- 64 (1)
- 256 (2)
- 512 (1)
- 1k (7)
- 2k (82)
- 4k (32)
Vertex Count: 50 - 5700
Collision: Yes, Auto Generated
LODs: Yes, Auto Generated
Number of Meshes: 108
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 92
Number of Textures: 127
Supported Development Platforms: Tested on Windows (Other platforms should work but not tested)
Supported Target Build Platforms: PC