This pack has everything you need to create a large downtown area of a city fast and easy! The tools/blueprints have intuitive UI, detailed documentation, and full artistic control in every aspect. It contains a lot of 3D models, materials, blueprints, and other assets that will make your life easier and you'll save hundreds of hours of work. You can customize almost all of the materials very easily.
Creating a big scene for your game can take a lot of time and effort because you have to manually place every object in the world. With these blueprints/ tools, you can create huge and unique areas in just a few hours instead of weeks or months.
There are blueprints for roads, sidewalks, roofs/floors, traffic lights, decals, banners, background buildings, modular buildings; all of these can save you a lot of time when you are working on your projects. They are easy to use, flexible, with a lot of features and you can modify them anytime after generation.
The customization of the modular buildings is limitless with a lot of style variation and different materials. You set the parameters: the number of floors, shape, style, materials, etc. you press a button and the tool will generate the building by itself. The monotonous, boring, and repetitive work will be done by the blueprints/tool and then you can modify anytime each building or modular piece as you want. You can create your very own map and you can also add or replace the 3D models in the blueprints with other custom meshes such as Quixel Megascans Meshes. (same for the materials).
“Background Procedural Building” and “Roof” blueprint generate procedural mesh, the rest of the blueprints use the 3D models included in this pack. These blueprints/tools work only in Editor, not at runtime (play mode).
You should have "Editor Scripting Plugin" enabled in your project (Editor -> Plugins)
You might also be interested in Suburbs - City Pack , Industrial - City Pack , American City Pack (Bundle)
Please take a look at the following links before you buy:
Demonstration Video: Features Highlights
Presentation Video: City Downtown - Presentation Read More
Procedural Tools Background City
City Street Props
• 498 Meshes:
1. 91 props objects (traffic lights, flags, hydrant, newspaper machine, etc.)
2. 252 modular pieces for buildings (89 interior modular pieces included) + 94 borders/deco for buildings
3. 33 road/walkside modular pieces + 18 markings/sewers
• Most materials have: base color, normal and an ORM/ ORMH packed texture (R-Occlusion, B-Roughness, G-Metallic, A-Height).
• 20 master materials (very easy to customize), 248 material instances, 1 Material Parameter Collection, and 2 Material Functions.
• Presentation scene and the demonstration scene are included.
• 4 Particles System (Smoke/Flies)
• 250 Textures sizes from 256x256 to 4096x4096 (most of them 4k with LOD bias enabled).
• 11 blueprints (Building Modular Piece, RoofFloor, Background Procedural Building, Banners, Road Intersection, Decals, Traffic Light, Walkside, Controller Modular Building, Door, Building Rules Styles) and 2 Editor Utility Widgets (Building Construction Tool – procedural, Extract Meshes - for blueprints)
Change Log: ChangeLog
Last Update: 12 August 2021
Support Email: stroiny.