Find out more about the complete Brushify system at: www.brushify.io
Brushify Overview video:
Create realistic Grasslands environments with this powerful easy to use pack. Perfect for level designers and environment artists.
READY MADE LEVEL
Complete level ready to go out of the box.
Allows you to immediately start testing your Gameplay, creating cinematics and learning from the example setup.
The included Alpha Sculpting Brush allows you to add detail to the landscape while maintaining artistic control in real-time.
This Grasslands Pack contains 4 Alpha Sculpting Brushes stored in a single 8192x8192 texture.
Want to add a detailed background vista, but you don't want the cost? Use Distance meshes, they are optimized geometry that are purpose built to match the playable landscape. A great way to extend your world far into the horizon without affecting performance.
The Alpha Brushes / Distance Meshes are generated from Real-World Height data which is then texturized to create realistic high resolution results.
This Grasslands Pack contains 4 Distance Meshes for background mountains (See Screenshot above).
The pack includes Procedural Spawners for quickly scattering Rocks on slopes. Rocks are optimized and created using the latest Photogrammetry techniques. The pack also includes some smaller cliff meshes (For larger cliff walls see Brushify - Cliffs Pack).
BRUSHIFY LANDSCAPE AUTO MATERIAL
The fastest way to build detailed fully playable landscapes. This material allows users to paint multiple biomes with ease across huge landscapes. Each biome is it's own Automatic Paint Layer. There are 11 landscape layers for you to choose from including Grass, Desert, Forest, Snow, Beach, Dunes, Mud, Craters.
Simply apply this material to any landscape and it will be automatically textured and covered with optimized Rocks/Grass which match that biome.
Supports Runtime Virtual Texturing (RVT), Parallax Occlusion Mapping (POM), Tri-planar mapping, Tessellation/Height, Roughness, Reduced Distance Tiling Feature, 3 stage Level Of Detail system (Far, Medium and Near), optimized Shader overdraw and Flow mapping.
The entire shader is fully modular in design and functions can be removed and customized in order to streamline the system to your project.
This pack comes with a playable level with a complete ready-made landscape. Everything you see in the screenshots is provided, along with the powerful shaders and workflows shown in Brushify tutorials.
Get Started with the Brushify Landscape Auto Material by following this tutorial:
Brushify packs can easily be merged together, in the Epic launcher, click 'Add to project' then choose 'Overwrite files'. This is required because Brushify packs share some generic objects, textures and shaders.
Learn to use Brushify with Brushify - Unreal Engine Bootcamp!
Build an Island level in 1 hour:
Build a House in the woods: Read More
- 4 Unique Grassland Terrain Brushes (as pictured above)
- 1 Bonus Terrain mesh for snowy background mountain
- Each Terrain Brush has both Meshes and Alpha Brushes.
- 1 Erosion Alpha Brush Texture is included that can be used to sculpt the mountains directly into the landscape. (4 seperate brushes are stored in the R G B A Channels of the texture.)
- Ready-made level already built using the Brushify assets and materials.
- Includes a fully featured Landscape auto material that automatically textures the terrain as users paint.
- Automaterial includes 11 Paintable Biome materials Grass, GrassDry, Desert, Dunes, Beach, Forest, ForestDry, Snow, Mud
- Texture variants for multiple biomes are included (Snow, Grassland, Desert and Rocky)
- Optimized Grass is also included
- Includes Rock and Plant meshes
- Includes Procedural Spawner that automatically covers terrain slopes with rocks.
All textures are 8192x8192 resolution
Vertex Count: 1000 to 62,000
LODs: All meshes are optimized with LODs
5 Distance Terrain meshes
1 Terrain Alpha Brush Texture (4 seperate alphas in RGBA Channels)
Total Meshes: 56
Total Materials and Instances: 120
Total Textures: 129
Contains Landscape Auto Material
Contains Near Mesh shader (Dynamic Material Support for Snow, Desert
Contains Simple Water Shader
Contains Foliage Material
Contains Cloud Shadows Material
View Brushify Changelog