Documentation | Integration Video
Example Demo | Showcase Video
You have any issue, suggestions or questions ? Join Discord
Here you will find a complete main menu for Create/Continue/Load your game, a multiplayer menu for Create/Join a server, a complete options menu with all parameters you need for your game. The widgets that you'll need to configure your controls, graphics, audio and gameplay settings are already pre-made and ready to use.
Easy to use and completely customizable, this asset is documented with comments and fully functional, the menu is ready to be integrated into a game.
Supported Input Devices: Keyboard, Mouse and Xbox 360 Gamepad.
Beware, can override project inputs.
List of features :
- Fully compatible with Steam and the "Advanced Steam Sessions" plugin (Can be easily integrated).
- Multi Language Support (English and French already included).
- Complete game menu ready to use, no action needed.
- Pre-made widgets, easy to customize.
- Create, Continue, Load a game.
- Create and Join a multiplayer server.
- Pause menu with option menu.
- Keyboard/Mouse and Gamepad, binding at runtime.
- Graphic, Video and Audio setting, change at runtime.
- Settings are saved on disk and re-applied when game start.
- Blueprints and widgets allow you to change your settings (Control, Audio, Display, Graphic and Gameplay).
- Create new Action/Axis mapping.
- Create new Graphic/Display setting.
- Create new Sound setting.
- Create new Interface & Gameplay setting.
- Rename for keybinding shortcut.
- Clean Blueprint with comments.
- Can block an input type (Example: only Gamepad).
- Full Keyboard/Mouse and Gamepad support.
Technical Details :
- Number of Function Library: 1
- Number of Interface Blueprint: 1
- Number of Controller: 1
- Number of Character Blueprint: 1
- Number of Blueprint: 3
- Number of Widget Blueprint: 22
- Number of Save Game Blueprint: 2
- Number of Structure: 15
- Number of Enumeration: 15
- Number of Textures: 19
- Number of Materials: 4
- Number of Sound Mixer: 4
- Number of Sound Class: 4
- Number of Wave: 3
- Number of Cue: 2