This tool aka PBG allows you to assemble your custom, marketplace and Quixel Megascans modular meshes to procedurally create structures and buildings easily and faster with full artistic control and plenty of options! Save yourself a ton of time when creating cities with our tool.
[Current Version: 3.4]
[Last Update: 02-09-21]
This product is part of my Next Gen Modular City V3 and Next Gen Modular Victorian Neoclassical City both supporting Exterior and Interior!
Videos tutorials Playlist
Our Discord server for fast support
You will be interested by the biggest pack ever created on marketplace suited for urban open world game that fully support interiors and any materials or textures library you can have like Quixel high quality materials to create a realistic next gen city games
Documentation v1.2 link (Updated the 06-March-20)
Vehicles are from Switchboard Studios and buildings meshes are from [ Next Gen Modular City V3 Bundle ] & [Next Gen Modular Victorian Neoclassical City] on Marketplace and none are not included
More High Quality Products to power up^up your projects
- Fast and Easily Generate Buildings and Structures
- work with custom and marketplace modular assets
- Spline and arrays based
- Full control on building aspects
- Procedural and Manual Edition Supported
- Artist Driven Procedural Generation
- Materials and Meshes randomization system out of the box
- Custom Blueprints Support
- Fast Iteration and infinite variation
- Compatible with UE4 actor merging and instancing tool
- Editor Utility Blueprint for spawning HLOD, Lightmap Importance and Reflections Captures Volumes
- Fully customizable and non destructive workflow by arranging different part of building in blocks
- Prefabrication support to arrange entire buildings or parts of buildings in reusable assets to create almost infinite structures
- Huge time and efforts saver and at same time boosting production and creativity with less pain.
- Suited to any architectural structure: Urban, Sci-Fi, Medieval, Post Apocalyptic, Ruins, Chaotic, Slums and more.
- A lot of features but easy to understand, manage and to use directly in production
- Examples of procedural structures included
Number of Blueprints: 2 Main + 3 Prefabs
Supported Development Platforms: All Supported Unreal Development Platforms
Additional Note: enable the built-in "editor scripting utilities" plugin